Nuova release dei driver video Radeon, versione 21.8.2 con un interessante changelog e supporto a Myst (con un aumento di performance del 6%) e Aliens: Fireteam Elite.
Oltre a questo sono stati corretti questi problemi:
- Users may experience difficulties ending a recording session on Open Broadcaster Software™ when recording in H265/HEVC codec on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT.
- While playing F1® 2021 in Split Screen mode, image corruption may be observed on one of the players’ screens.
- Radeon software application may become unresponsive when some users attempt to launch the application.
- While playing Control™ using DirectX® 12, users may observe corrupt light rays on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6600 XT.
- Upgrading to the latest Radeon™ graphics driver may cause the auto update feature on Ryzen™ Master to stop working.
Problemi ancora non risolti, ma conosciuti:
- Open Broadcaster Software™ may continue to run in the background after a user ends a recording session and closes the application.
- Visual artifacts in PAYDAY™ 2 may be observed during gameplay on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6800 XT.
- AMD is investigating a black screen issue that may be experienced while playing Myst™ or Kingshunt™ on some Radeon™ RX 6800 XT graphics products. A temporary workaround is to disable Performance Metrics Overlay or Radeon™ Image Sharpening in Radeon Software.
- Driver timeouts may be experienced while playing a game & streaming a video simultaneously on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 500 Series Graphics.
- Radeon Software may crash or become unresponsive while playing some DirectX® 11 games such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds™ with multiple displays connected in extended mode.
- Playing Horizon Zero Dawn™ for an extended period may lead to a driver timeout or game crash on some AMD Graphics products such as Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Radeon performance metrics and logging features may intermittently report extremely high and incorrect memory clock values.
Ricordiamo, inoltre, che il supporto è garantito solo alle seguenti architetture:
- Radeon™ RX 6900/6800/6700/6600 Series Graphics
- Radeon™ RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Series Graphics
- Radeon™ VII
- Radeon™ RX Vega Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo
- Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics
- Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics