Nuova release dei driver video Radeon, versione 20.9.2, con un interessante changelog e molti bug fixes.
Aggiunto il supporto a STAR WARS™: Squadrons e aggiunto supporto a 3 nuove estensioni Vulkan:
Altre correzioni più interessanti:
- X-Plane 11™ may experience an application hang or crash when using the Vulkan® API.
- DOOM™ VFR may experience corruption or artifacting in game on Radeon RX 5000 series system configurations.
- Call of Duty®: WWII may experience black textures on the ground or walls in zombies game mode.
- Blocky corruption may be observed in Detroit: Become Human™ on some Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
- Performance metrics may report incorrect values for current VRAM usage after an extended period of gameplay
- World of Warcraft™ may experience corruption issues with anti-aliasing enabled on DirectX®12 API.
- Launching Radeon Software after a driver upgrade, may cause the Auto OC dialogue to appear with “0 Mhz” when the Auto OC feature has been previously enabled on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
Il changelog completo e download QUI