Nuova release dei driver video Radeon, versione 20.11.2, con un interessante changelog e molti bug fixes.
Aggiunto il supporto a Radeon™ RX 6800 e World of Warcraft: Shadowlands
Altre correzioni più interessanti:
- Enabling Record Desktop and Instant Replay may cause hitching or stutter during fullscreen video playback on some system configurations.
- Custom fan settings may not retain after waking from sleep on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products.
- Graphical glitching may occur on Radeon RX 500 series graphics products when at idle or at desktop with multiple high refresh rate Radeon FreeSync displays connected.
- Disabling performance metrics overlay while in game can sometimes cause frame freeze or stuttering.
- Lower than expected performance may be experienced on Radeon RX 5700 series graphics products in Xuan-Yuan Sword VII™.
- Mouse corruption may be experienced when changing graphics options to Vulkan® API in Serious Sam 4™.
- Corruption may be visible on some surfaces in Far Cry™ Primal on Radeon RX 5000 series graphics products.
Il changelog completo e download QUI