Nuova release dei driver video Radeon, versione 22.9.1 con un interessante changelog e supporto specifico per la beta di Call of Duty: Modern Warfare II.
ELENCO DEI PROBLEMI RISOLTI
- Enhanced Sync may cause an intermittent black screen to occur during gameplay and video playback using extended displays and toggling Enhanced Sync.
ELENCO DEI PROBLEMI NON RISOLTI, MA CONOSCIUTI
- Radeon™ Super Resolution may fail to trigger after changing resolution or HDR settings on games such as Nioh™ 2.
- Oculus dashboard menu and rendered controllers may appear bouncing/wobbly on Oculus Quest 2 with some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6800 XT Graphics.
- GPU utilization may be stuck at 100% in Radeon performance metrics after closing games on some AMD Graphics Products such as Radeon™ 570.
- While previewing the timeline in VEGAS Pro™, some colors may appear inverted.
- Display may briefly show corruption when switching between video and game windows on some AMD Graphics Products such as the Radeon™ RX 6700 XT.
- When Vertical Refresh Sync is set globally to Always Off, system stuttering or driver timeout may occur during video playback using Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
- Users may encounter dropped frames during video playback using hardware acceleration in browsers on Radeon™ RX 6000 series GPUs.
SUPPORTO LATO DESKTOP
- Radeon™ RX 6950/6900/6800/6750/6700/6650/6600/6500/6400 Series Graphics
- Radeon™ RX 5700/5600/5500/5300 Series Graphics
- Radeon™ VII
- Radeon™ RX Vega Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ Pro Duo
- Radeon™ RX 500 / Radeon 500X Series Graphics
- Radeon™ RX 400 Series Graphics
SUPPORTO LATO MOBILE
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6800M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6700M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6600M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6500M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 6300M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ RX 5700M/5600M/5500M/5300M Series Graphics
- AMD Radeon™ 600 Series Graphics
Il changelog completo e download QUI